Ask Colin: Planning
The most often overlooked thing when wedding planning?
The comfort of your guests is most important. Your wedding is a statement of style. True style has nothing to do with what you wear or how much money you spend. It’s about how you treat your guests. Your wedding is your first joint statement of style and an opportunity for you and your fiancé to function as the quintessential host and hostess. How you treat your guests and make them welcome is more important than the food you serve of the dress you wear.
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever