Ask Colin: Planning
Dear Colin, I just had a Vegas Wedding at a sweet chapel called Little Chapel of Flowers. I was widowed very young with two sons, and then met my husband. We have been together for almost 30 years and had a son and daughter of our own after eight years together. Not all of our family was able to attend our service, so we had it streamed live. Should I throw an intimate party of some sort to celebrate with our small family at home or would that be tacky?
Absolutely! You should feel free to have a family reception to celebrate your wedding and your happiness. This is a big deal and deserves to be celebrated accordingly.
It could be a Sunday Brunch, a Friday night cocktail party or a sit-down dinner with some of your favorite family recipes. Make sure you serve wedding cake for dessert!
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever