Ask Colin: Planning
Should I have a receiving line?
Receiving lines take a tremendous amount of time, particularly at a large wedding, and they tie up the key people, which dampens the energy of the party. I usually avoid them. It is much more natural for the bride, groom, and bridal party to circulate and greet guests during the cocktail hour and/or between courses at the dinner.
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding