Planning Your Menu
Food & Drink 101
ABOVE ALL: MAKE THE FOOD FEEL LIKE YOU
If you hate setting foot in formal restaurants, and prefer spending Saturday nights eating family-style dinners at home, then serve family-style at your wedding too. You sacrifice absolutely no chic points serving golden roast chickens paired with crispy rosemary roast potatoes and grilled summer vegetables on platters placed down the center of long banquet tables filled with friends bathed in tons of candlelight and enjoying a spirited dinner.
Who can resist large, rustic bowls of hand-made pastas, or platters of chilled seafood with spicy cocktail sauce followed by chilled lavender scented hand towels?
- 11 Ways To Break With Tradition At Your Wedding
- 7 Ways To Honor Friends Who Are Not Bridesmaids
- 10 Ways To Prevent Your Wedding From Becoming A Pinterest FAIL
- Introducing the Colin Cowie Baby Collection for Greenvelope
- 10 Minutes With: Gifts For The Good Life
- 10 Minutes With: Speechwriter Holly Blum