Planning Your Menu
Food & Drink 101
ABOVE ALL: MAKE THE FOOD FEEL LIKE YOU
If you hate setting foot in formal restaurants, and prefer spending Saturday nights eating family-style dinners at home, then serve family-style at your wedding too. You sacrifice absolutely no chic points serving golden roast chickens paired with crispy rosemary roast potatoes and grilled summer vegetables on platters placed down the center of long banquet tables filled with friends bathed in tons of candlelight and enjoying a spirited dinner.
Who can resist large, rustic bowls of hand-made pastas, or platters of chilled seafood with spicy cocktail sauce followed by chilled lavender scented hand towels?
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding