Planning Your Menu
Food & Drink 101
ABOVE ALL: MAKE THE FOOD FEEL LIKE YOU
If you hate setting foot in formal restaurants, and prefer spending Saturday nights eating family-style dinners at home, then serve family-style at your wedding too. You sacrifice absolutely no chic points serving golden roast chickens paired with crispy rosemary roast potatoes and grilled summer vegetables on platters placed down the center of long banquet tables filled with friends bathed in tons of candlelight and enjoying a spirited dinner.
Who can resist large, rustic bowls of hand-made pastas, or platters of chilled seafood with spicy cocktail sauce followed by chilled lavender scented hand towels?
- 10 Minutes With: Speechwriter Holly Blum
- Can I back out of being a bridesmaid after already saying yes?
- Modern alternative to the traditional receiving line?
- 15 Ways To Plan The Best Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
- How do I accommodate older wedding guests with limited mobility?
- 7 Most Invaluable Insider Tips For Planning A Wedding