Ask Colin: Planning
My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary on April 20th. We originally eloped for the most obvious and common reason (our oldest child will be 20 in December). Since I can remember I have dreamed of a beautiful and princess-like wedding. My main concern is having the church recognize and bless our marriage (we are Roman Catholic), but I am wondering how much of what I have always dreamed of for a wedding would be considered proper and acceptable.
There are NO rules as to what you can or cannot do. If the Roman Catholic church does not recognize or embrace it, then find someone who will help you celebrate your love for one another and your children at a ceremony that incorporates your every wish. What are you waiting for, princess?
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding
- 5 Winter Wedding Color Schemes So Good They’ll Give You The Chills
- Heres Everything You *Need* On Your Wedding Website
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot