Ask Colin: Planning
I’m engaged! Now what?!
Choosing your color scheme is the first step in the wedding planning process. Your wedding is your first joint style statement as husband and wife so be sure to choose a color combination that you both love and keep it consistent- from your wedding invitations to thank you cards and all that’s in between. You can’t go wrong with your color palette as long as it is one that you love.
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever