Ask Colin: Planning
Hi Colin, our wedding is at an open venue on a beautiful town green. The reception is at the same location. Because this is an open venue, how can we ensure that those being served at the reception are our guests only?
A couple of thoughts come to mind here. First, start by demarcating a space of your own. Perhaps it is a group of tables that are close to one another that are similarly dressed, or you could have some rope and stanchions to provide a dedicated area. You could also have each guest wear a pin or wristband that identifies them to the bartender and staff, ensuring that only your guests receive service.
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding
- 5 Winter Wedding Color Schemes So Good They’ll Give You The Chills
- Heres Everything You *Need* On Your Wedding Website
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot