Ask Colin: Planning
Hi Colin, our wedding is at an open venue on a beautiful town green. The reception is at the same location. Because this is an open venue, how can we ensure that those being served at the reception are our guests only?
A couple of thoughts come to mind here. First, start by demarcating a space of your own. Perhaps it is a group of tables that are close to one another that are similarly dressed, or you could have some rope and stanchions to provide a dedicated area. You could also have each guest wear a pin or wristband that identifies them to the bartender and staff, ensuring that only your guests receive service.
- 11 Ideas That Will Transform Your Backyard Into The Best Wedding Ever
- The Best Etsy Finds For Your Wedding Favors
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials