Ask Colin: Planning
Hi Colin, our wedding is at an open venue on a beautiful town green. The reception is at the same location. Because this is an open venue, how can we ensure that those being served at the reception are our guests only?
A couple of thoughts come to mind here. First, start by demarcating a space of your own. Perhaps it is a group of tables that are close to one another that are similarly dressed, or you could have some rope and stanchions to provide a dedicated area. You could also have each guest wear a pin or wristband that identifies them to the bartender and staff, ensuring that only your guests receive service.
- 10 Wedding Planning Hacks That Will Make Your Life *So* Much Easier
- 11 Thoughtful Gift Ideas Your Mom Deserves On Your Wedding Day
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research
- Colin Cowie x Rosewood Sand Hill Event Studio Launch
- It-Girl Approved Gifts For Your Bachelorette Party
- 10 Minutes With: Julie Lindenman, Colin Cowie Celebrations Senior Event Producer