Ask Colin: Planning
Photo by Brian Dorsey Studios
How do I accommodate older wedding guests with limited mobility?
All guests who make the effort to attend your wedding should have that care and attention returned. If you know any of your guests are physically disabled and will need assistance, make sure the building has handicap accessible entrances. For the ceremony, have bridesmaids and groomsmen escort handicapped and elderly guests to their seats. I also recommend speaking with the reception venue in advance to see if a valet or two can be made available to escort these guests to their tables. Oh, and make sure you don’t seat them next to the speaker on the dance floor!
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding
- 5 Winter Wedding Color Schemes So Good They’ll Give You The Chills
- Heres Everything You *Need* On Your Wedding Website
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot