Ask Colin: Planning
Photo by Brian Dorsey Studios
How do I accommodate older wedding guests with limited mobility?
All guests who make the effort to attend your wedding should have that care and attention returned. If you know any of your guests are physically disabled and will need assistance, make sure the building has handicap accessible entrances. For the ceremony, have bridesmaids and groomsmen escort handicapped and elderly guests to their seats. I also recommend speaking with the reception venue in advance to see if a valet or two can be made available to escort these guests to their tables. Oh, and make sure you don’t seat them next to the speaker on the dance floor!
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever