Ask Colin: Planning
Photo by Brian Dorsey Studios
How do I accommodate older wedding guests with limited mobility?
All guests who make the effort to attend your wedding should have that care and attention returned. If you know any of your guests are physically disabled and will need assistance, make sure the building has handicap accessible entrances. For the ceremony, have bridesmaids and groomsmen escort handicapped and elderly guests to their seats. I also recommend speaking with the reception venue in advance to see if a valet or two can be made available to escort these guests to their tables. Oh, and make sure you don’t seat them next to the speaker on the dance floor!
- 10 Wedding Planning Hacks That Will Make Your Life *So* Much Easier
- 11 Thoughtful Gift Ideas Your Mom Deserves On Your Wedding Day
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research
- Colin Cowie x Rosewood Sand Hill Event Studio Launch
- It-Girl Approved Gifts For Your Bachelorette Party
- 10 Minutes With: Julie Lindenman, Colin Cowie Celebrations Senior Event Producer