Ask Colin: Planning
I am the groom’s mother. We are hosting the rehearsal dinner and a brunch the day after the wedding. They will have 24 groomsmen and bridesmaids and 12 parents and grandparents in attendance. Do we have to invite all out of town guests plus the bridal parties spouses, girlfriends and kids? The room only holds 70 people.
Generally speaking you would invite all listed above to the rehearsal dinner and the brunch. However, if you wanted you could have a smaller, more intimate family dinner and have the extended group join you for dessert and cocktails later.
- 10 Wedding Planning Hacks That Will Make Your Life *So* Much Easier
- 11 Thoughtful Gift Ideas Your Mom Deserves On Your Wedding Day
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research
- Colin Cowie x Rosewood Sand Hill Event Studio Launch
- It-Girl Approved Gifts For Your Bachelorette Party
- 10 Minutes With: Julie Lindenman, Colin Cowie Celebrations Senior Event Producer