Ask Colin: Planning
I am the groom’s mother. We are hosting the rehearsal dinner and a brunch the day after the wedding. They will have 24 groomsmen and bridesmaids and 12 parents and grandparents in attendance. Do we have to invite all out of town guests plus the bridal parties spouses, girlfriends and kids? The room only holds 70 people.
Generally speaking you would invite all listed above to the rehearsal dinner and the brunch. However, if you wanted you could have a smaller, more intimate family dinner and have the extended group join you for dessert and cocktails later.
- 11 Ideas That Will Transform Your Backyard Into The Best Wedding Ever
- The Best Etsy Finds For Your Wedding Favors
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials