Ask Colin: Planning
My fiancé has a much larger family than I do. We are on a tight budget and we want to do something small but elegant. I want indoor/church and he wants a garden wedding. What is the best way to have something small with a large family? He is the 7th of 10 and I am the first of four.
Keep your guest list as tight as possible. Have an intimate church ceremony followed by an outdoor garden party.
- 10 Wedding Planning Hacks That Will Make Your Life *So* Much Easier
- 11 Thoughtful Gift Ideas Your Mom Deserves On Your Wedding Day
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research
- Colin Cowie x Rosewood Sand Hill Event Studio Launch
- It-Girl Approved Gifts For Your Bachelorette Party
- 10 Minutes With: Julie Lindenman, Colin Cowie Celebrations Senior Event Producer