Ask Colin: Planning
My fiancé has a much larger family than I do. We are on a tight budget and we want to do something small but elegant. I want indoor/church and he wants a garden wedding. What is the best way to have something small with a large family? He is the 7th of 10 and I am the first of four.
Keep your guest list as tight as possible. Have an intimate church ceremony followed by an outdoor garden party.
- Heres Everything You *Need* On Your Wedding Website
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot
- 9 Heart-Warming Gifts To Thank Dad On Your Wedding Day
- 10 Wedding Planning Hacks That Will Make Your Life *So* Much Easier
- 11 Thoughtful Gift Ideas Your Mom Deserves On Your Wedding Day
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research