Ask Colin: Planning
My fiancé has a much larger family than I do. We are on a tight budget and we want to do something small but elegant. I want indoor/church and he wants a garden wedding. What is the best way to have something small with a large family? He is the 7th of 10 and I am the first of four.
Keep your guest list as tight as possible. Have an intimate church ceremony followed by an outdoor garden party.
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding