Ask Colin: Planning
Photo by Colin Miller
How can I mix and match without it looking like a mess?
Don’t be afraid to mix and match! I like to have mix-and-match glassware like glided water and wine glasses with a colored champagne flute that matches your linens and flower arrangements. The key here is that the colored champagne flute, while mix-matched from the other glassware, still matches the linens and the flower arrangements to keep the look cohesive.
- 11 Ideas That Will Transform Your Backyard Into The Best Wedding Ever
- The Best Etsy Finds For Your Wedding Favors
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials