Ask Colin: Planning
Photo by Colin Miller
How can I mix and match without it looking like a mess?
Don’t be afraid to mix and match! I like to have mix-and-match glassware like glided water and wine glasses with a colored champagne flute that matches your linens and flower arrangements. The key here is that the colored champagne flute, while mix-matched from the other glassware, still matches the linens and the flower arrangements to keep the look cohesive.
- 10 Wedding Planning Hacks That Will Make Your Life *So* Much Easier
- 11 Thoughtful Gift Ideas Your Mom Deserves On Your Wedding Day
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research
- Colin Cowie x Rosewood Sand Hill Event Studio Launch
- It-Girl Approved Gifts For Your Bachelorette Party
- 10 Minutes With: Julie Lindenman, Colin Cowie Celebrations Senior Event Producer