Ask Colin: Planning
Photo by Colin Miller
How can I mix and match without it looking like a mess?
Don’t be afraid to mix and match! I like to have mix-and-match glassware like glided water and wine glasses with a colored champagne flute that matches your linens and flower arrangements. The key here is that the colored champagne flute, while mix-matched from the other glassware, still matches the linens and the flower arrangements to keep the look cohesive.
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding
- 5 Winter Wedding Color Schemes So Good They’ll Give You The Chills
- Heres Everything You *Need* On Your Wedding Website
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot