Ask Colin: Planning
I’m planning a beach wedding for about 75 guests. Does we need a sound system for ceremony and music? Or can we go without speakers, etc.? Also, if we should use speakers, how do we get power to the beach?
I recommend having a sound system for the ceremony, as the sound of the crashing waves may block out your voices. You’ll also want to be able to project music so that your guests can hear it as the evening goes on. If you’re hiring someone to do sound for you, you can simply bury extension cords in the sand and connect them to a power source. You could also get a battery-operated sound system to use without cords.
- 11 Ideas That Will Transform Your Backyard Into The Best Wedding Ever
- The Best Etsy Finds For Your Wedding Favors
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials