5 Winter Wedding Color Schemes So Good They’ll Give You The Chills
When it comes to wedding décor, we can’t help but get inspired by the winter. From a hint of sparkle reminiscent of hanging icicles to the cool tones we’ve come to know and love during those chilly months, there’s plenty of room to incorporate the frosty season into your Big Day. We’ve put together our 5 favorite fresh wintery palettes so good they’ll give you the chills!
It doesn’t get much more winter spirited than this festive palette. We think Cinderella herself would approve.
Rose Gold Romance
I mean, how romantic is rose gold? Add to that a deep wine shade with complimentary nudes and you’re guaranteed a seriously romantic winter wedding.
Two of our favorite things during the holidays: cranberry flavored everything and, of course, sparkles.
Evergreen & Gold
We cannot get enough of this palette. Forest green is flawlessly complimented by the sweetest shade of pink, all brought together with a gilded touch that screams royalty.
- 11 Ideas That Will Transform Your Backyard Into The Best Wedding Ever
- The Best Etsy Finds For Your Wedding Favors
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials