5 Must-Read Tips For Planning A Wedding
Before your wedding comes together with all the romance and glamour you’ve imagined, you’ll need to make decisions about the details. With so many choices, it can be hard to decide where to begin. Before you go into panic mode, we’re sharing our 5 must-read tips for wedding planning:
1. Organization Is Key. The key to being able to fully enjoy your wedding day is organization. Try to do everything you can prior to your wedding day so you can sit back and relax the day-of.
2. Keep It Manageable. If the guest list has extended to an overwhelming number, scale back. Doing so will allow you to celebrate with your nearest and dearest to the fullest potential.
3. Choose The Right Venue. Unless you’re looking to customize almost every element of your wedding, seek a venue that offers more than just an empty space. Look for a venue with a great on-site caterer, and check out the tables, chairs, linens, dinnerware and cakes the caterer previously designed.
4. Allocate Budget For Lighting. What’s the point of spending thousands of dollars on centerpieces, sequined linens, monogrammed napkins and a fabulous wedding cake if your guests can’t see all of the gorgeous details? Set aside money for lighting, even if it’s just pin-spots and candles or string lights. This element can seriously change the look of your venue!
5. Put Things In Perspective. Lastly, have fun! This day is for celebrating, so forget about the things that didn’t go exactly as you had planned and focus on the positive. You just married the love of your life! That’s pretty special.
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding
- 5 Winter Wedding Color Schemes So Good They’ll Give You The Chills
- Heres Everything You *Need* On Your Wedding Website
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot