Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
Who doesn’t love all things mini? We love it so much we like to call it fun-sized! If your venue is limited on space or you’re limited on a budget – mini wedding favors are a great option! They’re convenient for guests to bring home and not to mention they look adorable, too. We’ve rounded up the 9 must-have mini wedding favors for a little bit of inspiration! Don’t forget, good things come in small packages.
1. Mini Pies
Now your guests can actually say they ate a whole pie to themselves – without feeling an ounce of guilt!
2. Mini Olive Oil
For a wedding at a gorgeous vineyard, mini olive oil bottles are the ideal fit!
3. Mini Alcohol
Leave your guests with a gift they can bring to the after party!
4. Mini Succulents
These insta-worthy plants can double as table numbers and wedding favors!
5. Mini Donuts
Whether they’re tiny glazed donuts or an assortment of munchkins, these sweet favors are sure to satisfy every guest!
Paper And Stitch
6. Mini Hot Sauce
End the night with a kick by using mini hot sauce wedding favors.
7. Mini Wedding Cakes
Create miniature replicas of your wedding cake for your guests to take home more than just a slice!
8. Mini Suitcases
How cute is this creative idea for a destination wedding?
9. Mini Smores Kit
Give your guests s’more love.
-- Lauren Megerdichian
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding