Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
Who doesn’t love all things mini? We love it so much we like to call it fun-sized! If your venue is limited on space or you’re limited on a budget – mini wedding favors are a great option! They’re convenient for guests to bring home and not to mention they look adorable, too. We’ve rounded up the 9 must-have mini wedding favors for a little bit of inspiration! Don’t forget, good things come in small packages.
1. Mini Pies
Now your guests can actually say they ate a whole pie to themselves – without feeling an ounce of guilt!
2. Mini Olive Oil
For a wedding at a gorgeous vineyard, mini olive oil bottles are the ideal fit!
3. Mini Alcohol
Leave your guests with a gift they can bring to the after party!
4. Mini Succulents
These insta-worthy plants can double as table numbers and wedding favors!
5. Mini Donuts
Whether they’re tiny glazed donuts or an assortment of munchkins, these sweet favors are sure to satisfy every guest!
Paper And Stitch
6. Mini Hot Sauce
End the night with a kick by using mini hot sauce wedding favors.
7. Mini Wedding Cakes
Create miniature replicas of your wedding cake for your guests to take home more than just a slice!
8. Mini Suitcases
How cute is this creative idea for a destination wedding?
9. Mini Smores Kit
Give your guests s’more love.
-- Lauren Megerdichian
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016