Ask Colin: Inspiration & Details
Colin Cowie Celebrations
What are the hottest trends in weddings right now?
Here’s the top 3 trends in weddings right now:
Farm to Table. Farm-to-table isn’t just the biggest trend in restaurants right now but it’s also the hottest thing in weddings. Nowadays, brides aren’t just asking for organic greens- they are asking for the exact farm that their greens came from. Caterers are working with local farms to create the best menu and experience for the new-age bride.
Reflective Surfaces. Think: lucite engraved place cards, a mirrored table runner and either mirrored or mercury vases. Reflective surfaces add a big dose of style and glamour to any table. For a luxe for less version, remove the frame from a simple back of door mirror and viola- you have your mirrored runner.
Music Mash-Up. Forget the classic band vs. DJ debate… why not have both? Go for a band in the beginning of the night, for first dances and while dinner is being served, then turn it over to a DJ to keep the party going late into the night. If you have a talented group get your band to do live mash-up’s with the DJ. It’s the perfect mix of something for everyone!
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown