Top 10 Most Beautiful Ceremony Arbors
Your wedding arbor is the center of your ceremony- it’s where you exchange vows, have your first kiss as husband and wife, and get some of the most memorable photos from your Big Day. Whether outside on the beach or inside of a ballroom, say your “I dos” in front of a ceremony structure that stuns. We’ve oohed and aahed over the most beautiful wedding arbors of the year, and are sharing the prettiest of the pretty with you.
1. Overlooking the turquoise Bahamian waters, a pink and white arbor covered in flowers drips with crystal strands and glass bubbles filled with flower petals.
2. Ethereal sheer pink curtains covered in ivy vines create a romantic altar.
3. Curtains made of hand-strung white orchids make for one incredibly elegant wedding arbor.
4. This all-white ceremony set-up is insanely romantic, don’t you think?
5. Talk about seaside glamour, this open aired arbor is made entirely of seashells.
6. We are wildly in love with the loose and airy style of this bright and beautiful bohemian inspired arbor.
7. Imagine exchanging your vows underneath a wedding arbor that makes it look as if you’ve stumbled upon a secret garden.
8. Glamour and drama? Check and check! The deep colors and metallic accents of this floral arbor have us saying “I Do!”
9. A ceremony arbor dripping in hanging white blooms turns any wedding day into a real life fairytale.
10. Prepare to be amazed! This indoor arbor features white blooms that seem to be magically suspended in air.
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown