These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
Some of music’s hottest couples slayed the red carpet (and the stage!) on Sunday night at the 59th annual Grammy Awards. Here are our fav duos that we’d nominate for the Best Dressed award. Can you say #couplegoals?!
1. Beyoncé and Jay Z
Following their earth-shattering pregnancy announcement, Jay Z and Beyoncé did not disappoint with their Grammys looks. A sparkly red dress designed by Peter Dundas made B's baby bump look ready to “Run The World”.
2. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend
Does this couple ever not look amazing?! The performer and his model wife stunned in a crisp tux and a cutout Roberto Cavalli dress.
3. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
Country’s cutest couple, having just celebrated their 20th anniversary in October, heated up the red carpet last night. Faith wore a jaw-dropping red Zuhair Murad dress while Tim made his look his own by topping it off with a black cowboy hat.
4. James Corden and Julia Carey
The host and his beautiful wife made coordinating colors look chic! Julia wore a glam Tom Ford dress and James looked super stylish as well with a salmon colored blazer and black bow tie.
5. Thomas Rhett and Lauren Rhett Akins
The country crooner and his gorgeous wife, who was also the inspiration for his Best Country Song-nominated single, looked perfect together on the red carpet. His white tux stood out against her gorgeous navy blue tulle gown.
6. Gary Clark Jr. and Nicole Trunfio
The performer let his lady love shine on the red carpet by wearing an all-black ensemble that put all the attention on Nicole’s dramatic dark purple dress.
7. Solange Knowles and Alan Ferguson
Solange, who matched her Grammy in a pleated metallic Gucci gown, looked cozy with her hubby during the ceremony.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016
- 11 Trending Ideas That Prove A Neutral Palette Is Anything But Basic