The Internet Is Losing Its Mind Over These Wedding Marquee Lights
Marquee lights have been present in the entertainment realm for ages. Now this trend has made its way into the wedding world and taken it by storm. From signage to cakes, who doesn’t want to see their name in lights?! Every bride deserves to feel like an A-Lister on their wedding day. Lucky for you we’ve put together all of the litspo you’ll need to add a marquee touch to your wedding.
1. Monogram Marquee
Always a classic. There’s nothing better than seeing your name (next to your new hubby’s name) in lights!
2. Illuminated Signage
Draw major attention to your wooden signs with a marquee of lights surrounding your dinner menu or escort cards.
4. Brighten A Sweetheart Table
Smaller marquee letters flawlessly compliment you and sweetheart at your private dinner table.
5. Dessert Table
The dessert table always gets tons of attention on it’s own, but why not light it up with a bright and sweet sign.
6. DJ, Light It Up
Give your guests a reason to get up and dance with an illuminated DJ booth so you can light up the dance floor with your moves (after you remove your Jimmy Choo pumps of course).
7. Luminous Wedding Photos
All décor aside, marquee lights can make fabulous props or backdrops for your engagement or wedding photos!
8. Lit Cakes
Can you get any sweeter than marquee lights on a cake? Whether they’re a topper or inside the cake, your cake is guaranteed to be LIT.
9. Dine Bright
Marquees aren’t reserved for the party space. Illuminate your dining hall for a whimsical touch during dinner.
10. Announce Your New Titles
Now presenting... Mr. and Mrs. fabulous!
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016