The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
Love the beautiful, snow covered winter wedding season, but can’t figure out how to keep your guests comfortable throughout the day? Well, lucky for all of you snow-bunny brides, we’re showing you exactly how to throw a gorgeous winter wedding while keep your guests happy (and warm)! Here are our 9 must-know tips:
1. Hot Chocolate
Because who wouldn’t love to sip on a cup of hot chocolate after their entrees?
If your ceremony is outside, offer your guests a variety of blankets before they take their seats!
Keep the warmth trapped underneath a gorgeous wedding tent!
Soup is always a go-to meal on a cold day. Warm your guests up with each spoonful of your favorite bowl of soup!
5. Outdoor Heaters
Your guests will breathe a sigh of relief when they see outdoor heaters underneath the tent. Make sure there are plenty!
6. Cozy Up To A Fire
I think we can all agree that there’s nothing cozier than an open fire.
7. Comfort food
Everyone could use a little bit of warm comfort food on chilly winter days.
8. Hand Warmers
These are so important for a happy and comfortable winter wedding guest!
And last but not least, you can’t forget about ole faithful. Nothing like a whiskey blanket to warm up the chilliest of nights.
-- Lauren Megerdichian
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For