The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
Love the beautiful, snow covered winter wedding season, but can’t figure out how to keep your guests comfortable throughout the day? Well, lucky for all of you snow-bunny brides, we’re showing you exactly how to throw a gorgeous winter wedding while keep your guests happy (and warm)! Here are our 9 must-know tips:
1. Hot Chocolate
Because who wouldn’t love to sip on a cup of hot chocolate after their entrees?
If your ceremony is outside, offer your guests a variety of blankets before they take their seats!
Keep the warmth trapped underneath a gorgeous wedding tent!
Soup is always a go-to meal on a cold day. Warm your guests up with each spoonful of your favorite bowl of soup!
5. Outdoor Heaters
Your guests will breathe a sigh of relief when they see outdoor heaters underneath the tent. Make sure there are plenty!
6. Cozy Up To A Fire
I think we can all agree that there’s nothing cozier than an open fire.
7. Comfort food
Everyone could use a little bit of warm comfort food on chilly winter days.
8. Hand Warmers
These are so important for a happy and comfortable winter wedding guest!
And last but not least, you can’t forget about ole faithful. Nothing like a whiskey blanket to warm up the chilliest of nights.
-- Lauren Megerdichian
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016