The 8 Cutest Engagement Photo Ideas
Congratulations, you’re getting married! Your engagement photos are the perfect time to practice getting comfortable in front of a camera. After all, you have a lot of big moments coming up that need to be captured! If you tend to freeze when being photographed, fear not, we’ve got the cutest poses from real couples for you to keep in your back pocket.
1. The Lift - Time to get swept away by love, literally. For guaranteed smiles, have your loved one lift you up in the air.
2. Play With Props - There’s nothing like adding props to your photo shoot to add some intrigue. We love the romantic notion that a bicycle brings to engagement photos.
3. Seal It With A Kiss - You’ll never feel more comfortable than when you’re locking lips with your love, so go ahead and get the special moment captured on film.
4. Snuggle Up – Get wrapped up in each other! Cuddle up for the camera, being oh-so-close will let your love shine effortlessly.
5. Stay Grounded - Take it to the floor! Lying close together on the ground is a fun pose for an informal photo.
6. Dancing Fever - Twirls and dips- this is the stuff that engagement photo dreams are made of. Plus, they make getting your pictures taken so much fun!
7. Show Some Affection - There’s nothing more romantic than a loving kiss on the forehead. Have him whisper sweet little nothings in your ear, or simply look at each other and laugh. It’s the little things that make the biggest impact.
8. Embrace Your Surroundings- In the end, do whatever feels right for you. Feel free to take advantage of your surroundings and get some unique and eye-catching shots. Your love will radiate through the pictures no matter what you choose!
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding