The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
If your Monday nights don’t consist of wine, sweatpants, and The Bachelor then you need to seriously consider a lifestyle change. Not only does The Bachelor bring us “another dramatic episode” of love found on a reality TV dating game show – it also brings us some spectacular weddings. Whether they’re Bachelor-born couples or Bachelor alum, we’re rounding up the most romantic (and dramatic) Bachelor nation weddings of all time.
The Ones Who Found Love On The Bachelor:
1. Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried
Seattle’s favorite couple from The Bachelor said “I do” at a romantic wedding in Palos Verdes, California on Sunday, January 18, 2015.
2. Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici
They turned out to be one of the most successful couples in all of Bachelor history, not to mention they made the most adorably happy baby in the world!
3. Jade Roper & Tanner Tolbert
Looks like Bachelor In Paradise turned out to be paradise for this gorgeous couple! They make us actually want to buy all of that detox tea and teeth whitener.
4. Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum
J.P. admits that it was definitely “love at first sight” when he saw Ashley, aww!
The Ones Who Found Love After The Bachelor:
1. Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo
I think we can all agree that we couldn’t be happier that Nikki & Juan Pablo didn’t work out. And it looks like she is too! #itISokay
2. Emily Maynard & Tyler Johnson
After her devastating loss, we are so happy that Emily and her daughter finally found their forever Prince Charming!
3. Bob Guiney & Jessica Canyon
Bob is a Bachelorette alum from all the way back to Season 1 of the franchise! It only took a few tries, but he finally found his true love in Jessica.
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016
- 11 Trending Ideas That Prove A Neutral Palette Is Anything But Basic