Ask Colin: Inspiration & Details
I have a friend who is getting married and the wedding is all DIY. The one thing we are having a problem with is creating an aisle for her to walk down in the reception hall. Ceremony and reception are in the same space. Guests will be seated at their tables. And since it is DIY the budget is tight! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
What about getting an inexpensive cream cotton fabric and creating a border by gluing green calyx leaves along the edges? You can use a sharpie and write a logo of their initials and the date of the wedding at the start of the aisle. While a little time consuming it will look beautiful and be very personal.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016