Ask Colin: Inspiration & Details
I have a friend who is getting married and the wedding is all DIY. The one thing we are having a problem with is creating an aisle for her to walk down in the reception hall. Ceremony and reception are in the same space. Guests will be seated at their tables. And since it is DIY the budget is tight! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
What about getting an inexpensive cream cotton fabric and creating a border by gluing green calyx leaves along the edges? You can use a sharpie and write a logo of their initials and the date of the wedding at the start of the aisle. While a little time consuming it will look beautiful and be very personal.
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown