Ask Colin: Inspiration & Details
I have a friend who is getting married and the wedding is all DIY. The one thing we are having a problem with is creating an aisle for her to walk down in the reception hall. Ceremony and reception are in the same space. Guests will be seated at their tables. And since it is DIY the budget is tight! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
What about getting an inexpensive cream cotton fabric and creating a border by gluing green calyx leaves along the edges? You can use a sharpie and write a logo of their initials and the date of the wedding at the start of the aisle. While a little time consuming it will look beautiful and be very personal.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For