Ask Colin: Inspiration & Details
I have a friend who is getting married and the wedding is all DIY. The one thing we are having a problem with is creating an aisle for her to walk down in the reception hall. Ceremony and reception are in the same space. Guests will be seated at their tables. And since it is DIY the budget is tight! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
What about getting an inexpensive cream cotton fabric and creating a border by gluing green calyx leaves along the edges? You can use a sharpie and write a logo of their initials and the date of the wedding at the start of the aisle. While a little time consuming it will look beautiful and be very personal.
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding