Ask Colin: Inspiration & Details
I have a friend who is getting married and the wedding is all DIY. The one thing we are having a problem with is creating an aisle for her to walk down in the reception hall. Ceremony and reception are in the same space. Guests will be seated at their tables. And since it is DIY the budget is tight! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
What about getting an inexpensive cream cotton fabric and creating a border by gluing green calyx leaves along the edges? You can use a sharpie and write a logo of their initials and the date of the wedding at the start of the aisle. While a little time consuming it will look beautiful and be very personal.
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever
- 15 First Look Photos That Are Better Than Him Seeing You Walk Down The Aisle
- Here’s How To Totally Rock The Geode Trend At Your Wedding