Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
Sometimes you come across a photo that’s so gorgeous you think, “That’s what I want my wedding to look like!” Well today we’re about to convince you 18 times over that a winter wedding is right for you. With snow-capped mountains, holiday cheer, and cozy fireplaces galore – there are so many opportunities for a show-stopping snapshot. Get ready for these pictures to turn you to the chill side.
1. Enchanting Couple Portraits
If you say you’ve seen more romantic pictures than these… we want proof.
2. Holly Jolly Tablescapes
Because what’s better than bringing the holiday sprit to your wedding!
3. Stunning Winter Scenes
Another reason why winter is the best: The snow makes everything sparkle.
4. Wow-Worthy Wreaths
How adorable are these tiny wreath place cards?!
5. Frosty Invitations
Crisp blue tones and watercolor paint is a match made in winter wedding heaven.
6. Cozy Indoor Receptions
You reception will feel less like a stuffy formal affair and more like a cozy night by the fire in your living room.
7. And Cozy Indoor Ceremonies
Say your “I Do’s” in an intimate indoor ceremony while the snowflakes fall outside.
8. Haute Cocoa Bar
This is how to have a booze-less bar at your wedding that will also be a huge hit.
9. Four Legged Friends
If this isn’t a good reason to get married in the cooler months, than we don’t know what is!
10. Faux Fur Flower Girls
Just when we thought flowers girls couldn’t get any cuter.
11. Festive Bouquets
The cheerful colors of the holiday season are practically bursting from these bridal bouquets.
-- Lauren Megerdichian
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding