Fabulous Idea No. 98
Liven tabletops by punctuating hemstitched napkins with a single vanda orchid. Hardy flowers like orchids, lilies and anthurium can be set out four to five hours prior to the wedding reception. For fall weddings, consider seasonal gourds that will add a pop of color to your plate.
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown