Fabulous Idea No. 98
Liven tabletops by punctuating hemstitched napkins with a single vanda orchid. Hardy flowers like orchids, lilies and anthurium can be set out four to five hours prior to the wedding reception. For fall weddings, consider seasonal gourds that will add a pop of color to your plate.
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever
- 15 First Look Photos That Are Better Than Him Seeing You Walk Down The Aisle
- Here’s How To Totally Rock The Geode Trend At Your Wedding