Fabulous Idea No. 98
Liven tabletops by punctuating hemstitched napkins with a single vanda orchid. Hardy flowers like orchids, lilies and anthurium can be set out four to five hours prior to the wedding reception. For fall weddings, consider seasonal gourds that will add a pop of color to your plate.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For