Fabulous Idea No. 98
Liven tabletops by punctuating hemstitched napkins with a single vanda orchid. Hardy flowers like orchids, lilies and anthurium can be set out four to five hours prior to the wedding reception. For fall weddings, consider seasonal gourds that will add a pop of color to your plate.
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding