Fabulous Idea No. 98
Liven tabletops by punctuating hemstitched napkins with a single vanda orchid. Hardy flowers like orchids, lilies and anthurium can be set out four to five hours prior to the wedding reception. For fall weddings, consider seasonal gourds that will add a pop of color to your plate.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016