Fabulous Idea No. 88
Glamorous Winter Wreaths: This holiday season, forego a traditional red wreath for something a little lighter and brighter. While color is still a beautiful option, a modern silver and white holiday wreath will sparkle against a fresh blanket of winter snow. Mist winter greens with a shimmering paint and adorn with silver and white ornaments. Add in a few fresh, white amaryllis blooms immediately prior to your guests' arrival for an added wow factor!
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For