Fabulous Idea No. 88
Glamorous Winter Wreaths: This holiday season, forego a traditional red wreath for something a little lighter and brighter. While color is still a beautiful option, a modern silver and white holiday wreath will sparkle against a fresh blanket of winter snow. Mist winter greens with a shimmering paint and adorn with silver and white ornaments. Add in a few fresh, white amaryllis blooms immediately prior to your guests' arrival for an added wow factor!
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown