Fabulous Idea No. 88
Glamorous Winter Wreaths: This holiday season, forego a traditional red wreath for something a little lighter and brighter. While color is still a beautiful option, a modern silver and white holiday wreath will sparkle against a fresh blanket of winter snow. Mist winter greens with a shimmering paint and adorn with silver and white ornaments. Add in a few fresh, white amaryllis blooms immediately prior to your guests' arrival for an added wow factor!
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding