Fabulous Idea No. 88
Glamorous Winter Wreaths: This holiday season, forego a traditional red wreath for something a little lighter and brighter. While color is still a beautiful option, a modern silver and white holiday wreath will sparkle against a fresh blanket of winter snow. Mist winter greens with a shimmering paint and adorn with silver and white ornaments. Add in a few fresh, white amaryllis blooms immediately prior to your guests' arrival for an added wow factor!
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever
- 15 First Look Photos That Are Better Than Him Seeing You Walk Down The Aisle
- Here’s How To Totally Rock The Geode Trend At Your Wedding