Fabulous Idea No. 88
Glamorous Winter Wreaths: This holiday season, forego a traditional red wreath for something a little lighter and brighter. While color is still a beautiful option, a modern silver and white holiday wreath will sparkle against a fresh blanket of winter snow. Mist winter greens with a shimmering paint and adorn with silver and white ornaments. Add in a few fresh, white amaryllis blooms immediately prior to your guests' arrival for an added wow factor!
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016