Fabulous Idea No. 81
Budget Friendly Blooms: Flowers on your wedding day can account for a major portion of your budget, but creating chic decor for less is simple! String large flowers and clippings together and wrap around tall glass hurricanes. Line stairs or a pathway with the glowing hurricanes for dramatic entryways. I prefer to bind the blooms with a matching colored string and tuck away to create a lovely magical effect.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016