Fabulous Idea No. 81
Budget Friendly Blooms: Flowers on your wedding day can account for a major portion of your budget, but creating chic decor for less is simple! String large flowers and clippings together and wrap around tall glass hurricanes. Line stairs or a pathway with the glowing hurricanes for dramatic entryways. I prefer to bind the blooms with a matching colored string and tuck away to create a lovely magical effect.
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown