Fabulous Idea No. 81
Budget Friendly Blooms: Flowers on your wedding day can account for a major portion of your budget, but creating chic decor for less is simple! String large flowers and clippings together and wrap around tall glass hurricanes. Line stairs or a pathway with the glowing hurricanes for dramatic entryways. I prefer to bind the blooms with a matching colored string and tuck away to create a lovely magical effect.
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding