Fabulous Idea No. 81
Budget Friendly Blooms: Flowers on your wedding day can account for a major portion of your budget, but creating chic decor for less is simple! String large flowers and clippings together and wrap around tall glass hurricanes. Line stairs or a pathway with the glowing hurricanes for dramatic entryways. I prefer to bind the blooms with a matching colored string and tuck away to create a lovely magical effect.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For