Keep It Personal. Adding your new monogram to décor elements throughout your wedding is a fun and easy way to add a personal touch.
For this beach wedding, we traced the wedding logo in the sand, but you could try projecting it onto the dance floor, monogramming the menus or even stamping it on tags attached to favors.
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown