Keep It Personal. Adding your new monogram to décor elements throughout your wedding is a fun and easy way to add a personal touch.
For this beach wedding, we traced the wedding logo in the sand, but you could try projecting it onto the dance floor, monogramming the menus or even stamping it on tags attached to favors.
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding