Keep It Personal. Adding your new monogram to décor elements throughout your wedding is a fun and easy way to add a personal touch.
For this beach wedding, we traced the wedding logo in the sand, but you could try projecting it onto the dance floor, monogramming the menus or even stamping it on tags attached to favors.
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever