Keep It Personal. Adding your new monogram to décor elements throughout your wedding is a fun and easy way to add a personal touch.
For this beach wedding, we traced the wedding logo in the sand, but you could try projecting it onto the dance floor, monogramming the menus or even stamping it on tags attached to favors.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For