Keep It Personal. Adding your new monogram to décor elements throughout your wedding is a fun and easy way to add a personal touch.
For this beach wedding, we traced the wedding logo in the sand, but you could try projecting it onto the dance floor, monogramming the menus or even stamping it on tags attached to favors.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016