Fabulous Idea No. 58
Take a Dip: Sometimes the most breath-taking details can be incredibly simple. And with a centerpiece this easy to recreate, there's no need to call the florist.
All it takes is a glass fish bowl, some water, 8-10 orchids of your choice (I love these white and hot pink cymbidium orchids) and a length of thin wire.
Fill the bowl 2/3 of the way with water. Loosely begin to twist the wire into the bowl, adding orchids as you go. The wire will help keep some of them submerged and also add a cool graphic touch. Allow some of the orchids and some wire to rise out of the top of the water. Arrange the bowl on a table surrounded with candles for a soft glow.
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever
- 15 First Look Photos That Are Better Than Him Seeing You Walk Down The Aisle