Fabulous Idea No. 58
Take a Dip: Sometimes the most breath-taking details can be incredibly simple. And with a centerpiece this easy to recreate, there's no need to call the florist.
All it takes is a glass fish bowl, some water, 8-10 orchids of your choice (I love these white and hot pink cymbidium orchids) and a length of thin wire.
Fill the bowl 2/3 of the way with water. Loosely begin to twist the wire into the bowl, adding orchids as you go. The wire will help keep some of them submerged and also add a cool graphic touch. Allow some of the orchids and some wire to rise out of the top of the water. Arrange the bowl on a table surrounded with candles for a soft glow.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016