Fabulous Idea No. 359
Line the Aisle: Give a simple white aisle runner a touch of glamour by adding a pop of color. Here, pink and lavender rose petals are scattered along the aisle’s edges, awaiting the bride’s arrival.
To keep the petals pristine until the ceremony begins, rope off the aisle with swags of sheer fabric and ribbons and have ushers lead your guests to their seats from the outside of each row.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016