Fabulous Idea No. 359
Line the Aisle: Give a simple white aisle runner a touch of glamour by adding a pop of color. Here, pink and lavender rose petals are scattered along the aisle’s edges, awaiting the bride’s arrival.
To keep the petals pristine until the ceremony begins, rope off the aisle with swags of sheer fabric and ribbons and have ushers lead your guests to their seats from the outside of each row.
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding