Fabulous Idea No. 359
Line the Aisle: Give a simple white aisle runner a touch of glamour by adding a pop of color. Here, pink and lavender rose petals are scattered along the aisle’s edges, awaiting the bride’s arrival.
To keep the petals pristine until the ceremony begins, rope off the aisle with swags of sheer fabric and ribbons and have ushers lead your guests to their seats from the outside of each row.
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever
- 15 First Look Photos That Are Better Than Him Seeing You Walk Down The Aisle