Fabulous Idea No. 359
Line the Aisle: Give a simple white aisle runner a touch of glamour by adding a pop of color. Here, pink and lavender rose petals are scattered along the aisle’s edges, awaiting the bride’s arrival.
To keep the petals pristine until the ceremony begins, rope off the aisle with swags of sheer fabric and ribbons and have ushers lead your guests to their seats from the outside of each row.
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown