Fabulous Idea No. 337
Upgrade Your Menu: Add an extra touch of personalization to printed menus by including a detail that ties into your wedding theme, whether it’s a seashell stamp or a single orchid placed at every seat.
For this elegant mountain celebration, a whitewashed Aspen leaf was tied to each guest’s menu with a suede ribbon.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For