Fabulous Idea No. 327
Find Your Seat: Looking for a simple, chic way to display host cards and keep them in place? Stretch lengths of ribbon across a table and weigh it down with floral arrangements. Tuck cards under the ribbon in alphabetical order.
For this wedding, a variety of succulents divide the table into sections while brown satin ribbon secures the place cards. Votive candles wrapped in green ribbon add a warm glow to the table.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For