Fabulous Idea No. 327
Find Your Seat: Looking for a simple, chic way to display host cards and keep them in place? Stretch lengths of ribbon across a table and weigh it down with floral arrangements. Tuck cards under the ribbon in alphabetical order.
For this wedding, a variety of succulents divide the table into sections while brown satin ribbon secures the place cards. Votive candles wrapped in green ribbon add a warm glow to the table.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016