Fabulous Idea No. 327
Find Your Seat: Looking for a simple, chic way to display host cards and keep them in place? Stretch lengths of ribbon across a table and weigh it down with floral arrangements. Tuck cards under the ribbon in alphabetical order.
For this wedding, a variety of succulents divide the table into sections while brown satin ribbon secures the place cards. Votive candles wrapped in green ribbon add a warm glow to the table.
- Here’s How To Totally Rock The Geode Trend At Your Wedding
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy