Fabulous Idea No. 327
Find Your Seat: Looking for a simple, chic way to display host cards and keep them in place? Stretch lengths of ribbon across a table and weigh it down with floral arrangements. Tuck cards under the ribbon in alphabetical order.
For this wedding, a variety of succulents divide the table into sections while brown satin ribbon secures the place cards. Votive candles wrapped in green ribbon add a warm glow to the table.
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever