Fabulous Idea No. 327
Find Your Seat: Looking for a simple, chic way to display host cards and keep them in place? Stretch lengths of ribbon across a table and weigh it down with floral arrangements. Tuck cards under the ribbon in alphabetical order.
For this wedding, a variety of succulents divide the table into sections while brown satin ribbon secures the place cards. Votive candles wrapped in green ribbon add a warm glow to the table.
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding