Embellished chairs: The big idea here is to use the embroidered chair covers as accents and punctuations rather than placing them on every chair in a uniform manner. This design strategy not only creates texture for the eye, but also lessens the expense of covering every chair.
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown