Embellished chairs: The big idea here is to use the embroidered chair covers as accents and punctuations rather than placing them on every chair in a uniform manner. This design strategy not only creates texture for the eye, but also lessens the expense of covering every chair.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For