Float to the top. Need a cool, easy and inexpensive idea to decorate a host card table, bar or buffet? Fill three glass cylinder vases of varying heights with flowers that match your ceremony or reception décor, add water, top with a floating candle and voila! To prevent the flowers from floating to the top, secure the stem with a stone or weight. Also works well in hot climates, day or night.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For