Fabulous Idea No. 304
White Party: White on white can be just as interesting as more vibrant color schemes. Give depth to your table by using oversized flowers, cream-colored square pillar candles of different heights and simple glassware in a modern shape. Add some interest to each place setting by choosing textured chargers and rolling napkins. Top it off with personalized menus for a minimalist look that is overflowing with subtle details.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For