Fabulous Idea No. 304
White Party: White on white can be just as interesting as more vibrant color schemes. Give depth to your table by using oversized flowers, cream-colored square pillar candles of different heights and simple glassware in a modern shape. Add some interest to each place setting by choosing textured chargers and rolling napkins. Top it off with personalized menus for a minimalist look that is overflowing with subtle details.
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown