Fabulous Idea No. 304
White Party: White on white can be just as interesting as more vibrant color schemes. Give depth to your table by using oversized flowers, cream-colored square pillar candles of different heights and simple glassware in a modern shape. Add some interest to each place setting by choosing textured chargers and rolling napkins. Top it off with personalized menus for a minimalist look that is overflowing with subtle details.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016