Good wish archway: This is one of my favorite rituals. Each guest writes a wish for the bride and groom on a yard of ribbon using a marker and then ties the ribbon to the arch the couple will walk through.
This is a lovely way for them to enter the ceremony, surrounded by the collective good thoughts of their family and friends. After the ceremony the ribbons are rolled up and placed in a commemorative box for the newlyweds to keep.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For