Good wish archway: This is one of my favorite rituals. Each guest writes a wish for the bride and groom on a yard of ribbon using a marker and then ties the ribbon to the arch the couple will walk through.
This is a lovely way for them to enter the ceremony, surrounded by the collective good thoughts of their family and friends. After the ceremony the ribbons are rolled up and placed in a commemorative box for the newlyweds to keep.
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown