Good wish archway: This is one of my favorite rituals. Each guest writes a wish for the bride and groom on a yard of ribbon using a marker and then ties the ribbon to the arch the couple will walk through.
This is a lovely way for them to enter the ceremony, surrounded by the collective good thoughts of their family and friends. After the ceremony the ribbons are rolled up and placed in a commemorative box for the newlyweds to keep.
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever