Good wish archway: This is one of my favorite rituals. Each guest writes a wish for the bride and groom on a yard of ribbon using a marker and then ties the ribbon to the arch the couple will walk through.
This is a lovely way for them to enter the ceremony, surrounded by the collective good thoughts of their family and friends. After the ceremony the ribbons are rolled up and placed in a commemorative box for the newlyweds to keep.
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding