Good wish archway: This is one of my favorite rituals. Each guest writes a wish for the bride and groom on a yard of ribbon using a marker and then ties the ribbon to the arch the couple will walk through.
This is a lovely way for them to enter the ceremony, surrounded by the collective good thoughts of their family and friends. After the ceremony the ribbons are rolled up and placed in a commemorative box for the newlyweds to keep.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016