Fabulous Idea No. 21
Mirror, Mirror: For an elegant black tie wedding, forego escort cards and seek out a talented calligrapher. Here, guests’ table assignments are calligraphed on a beautiful ornate mirror and framed by an intricate custom design. Illuminate with pillar candles in glass hurricanes and your venue instantly becomes more spacious and bright.
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever