Fabulous Idea No. 21
Mirror, Mirror: For an elegant black tie wedding, forego escort cards and seek out a talented calligrapher. Here, guests’ table assignments are calligraphed on a beautiful ornate mirror and framed by an intricate custom design. Illuminate with pillar candles in glass hurricanes and your venue instantly becomes more spacious and bright.
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding