Fabulous Idea No. 21
Mirror, Mirror: For an elegant black tie wedding, forego escort cards and seek out a talented calligrapher. Here, guests’ table assignments are calligraphed on a beautiful ornate mirror and framed by an intricate custom design. Illuminate with pillar candles in glass hurricanes and your venue instantly becomes more spacious and bright.
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown