Fabulous Idea No. 21
Mirror, Mirror: For an elegant black tie wedding, forego escort cards and seek out a talented calligrapher. Here, guests’ table assignments are calligraphed on a beautiful ornate mirror and framed by an intricate custom design. Illuminate with pillar candles in glass hurricanes and your venue instantly becomes more spacious and bright.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016