Fabulous Idea No. 21
Mirror, Mirror: For an elegant black tie wedding, forego escort cards and seek out a talented calligrapher. Here, guests’ table assignments are calligraphed on a beautiful ornate mirror and framed by an intricate custom design. Illuminate with pillar candles in glass hurricanes and your venue instantly becomes more spacious and bright.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For