Fabulous Idea No. 181
Here’s a great way to get creative with centerpieces! Instead of the traditional route of covering your reception tables with florals, why not try experimenting with branches that are spray painted to fit your unique theme. Decorate the branches with an assortment of berries, leaves, or individual flowers. This creates a chic look that sets your wedding reception apart from the rest.
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding