Fabulous Idea No. 181
Here’s a great way to get creative with centerpieces! Instead of the traditional route of covering your reception tables with florals, why not try experimenting with branches that are spray painted to fit your unique theme. Decorate the branches with an assortment of berries, leaves, or individual flowers. This creates a chic look that sets your wedding reception apart from the rest.
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown