Fabulous Idea No. 181
Here’s a great way to get creative with centerpieces! Instead of the traditional route of covering your reception tables with florals, why not try experimenting with branches that are spray painted to fit your unique theme. Decorate the branches with an assortment of berries, leaves, or individual flowers. This creates a chic look that sets your wedding reception apart from the rest.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016