Fabulous Idea No. 168
Deck the Halls: When entertaining for the holidays, I love using seasonal produce in place of traditional place cards. It's a beautiful way to showcase the season's bounty while adding an extra level of detail to the table.
Here, guests' names are written with a metallic paint pen on crisp red apples that match the tinted goblets and deep burgundy centerpieces.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016