Fabulous Idea No. 168
Deck the Halls: When entertaining for the holidays, I love using seasonal produce in place of traditional place cards. It's a beautiful way to showcase the season's bounty while adding an extra level of detail to the table.
Here, guests' names are written with a metallic paint pen on crisp red apples that match the tinted goblets and deep burgundy centerpieces.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For