Fabulous Idea No. 168
Deck the Halls: When entertaining for the holidays, I love using seasonal produce in place of traditional place cards. It's a beautiful way to showcase the season's bounty while adding an extra level of detail to the table.
Here, guests' names are written with a metallic paint pen on crisp red apples that match the tinted goblets and deep burgundy centerpieces.
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding