Fabulous Idea No. 168
Deck the Halls: When entertaining for the holidays, I love using seasonal produce in place of traditional place cards. It's a beautiful way to showcase the season's bounty while adding an extra level of detail to the table.
Here, guests' names are written with a metallic paint pen on crisp red apples that match the tinted goblets and deep burgundy centerpieces.
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown