Fabulous Idea No. 168
Deck the Halls: When entertaining for the holidays, I love using seasonal produce in place of traditional place cards. It's a beautiful way to showcase the season's bounty while adding an extra level of detail to the table.
Here, guests' names are written with a metallic paint pen on crisp red apples that match the tinted goblets and deep burgundy centerpieces.
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever
- 15 First Look Photos That Are Better Than Him Seeing You Walk Down The Aisle
- Here’s How To Totally Rock The Geode Trend At Your Wedding