Add a gate: It’s a great way to make a formal entrance to the ceremony. These gates were found at an antique store and Colin rented them for a wedding. To make them appear as if they’ve been there for ages, add garlands, vines and flora.
LATEST in Inspiration & Details
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For