Add a gate: It’s a great way to make a formal entrance to the ceremony. These gates were found at an antique store and Colin rented them for a wedding. To make them appear as if they’ve been there for ages, add garlands, vines and flora.
LATEST in Inspiration & Details
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016