Add a gate: It’s a great way to make a formal entrance to the ceremony. These gates were found at an antique store and Colin rented them for a wedding. To make them appear as if they’ve been there for ages, add garlands, vines and flora.
LATEST in Inspiration & Details
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown