Creating Romance With Red
A splash of red is all you need to set the scene. Whether it’s a red goblet and red flowers in small vases set on an all-white table, or you want to go completely over the top with red chargers, red goblets, red flowers surrounding the plates and a red napkin, your effort will certainly be appreciated. Mix the red with gold, pinks, or even browns. For a really over the top, sexy look, go for red and black.
On Valentine’s Day, the price of red roses goes through the roof. Instead, use red carnations. I love taking a floral oasis and studding it completely with flowers for a rich look. Soak it well to make sure there’s enough moisture to keep your flowers alive. And don’t forget candles. Red votives can be purchased at your local shop, or take your clear votives and wrap them with red cellophane for just the right shade.
For menu ideas, check out these recipes including an over the top smashed potatoes with caviar and chocolate dipped strawberries. These are so simple to make and even easier to find at the grocer!
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding