Color Me Purple & Green
As secondary colors on the color spectrum, violet and green make a vibrant and visually appealing pair often chosen by Colin Cowie brides... and for good reason. With the right saturation and intensity, purple and green decor is so stunning for both warm and cold weather weddings.
Think vibrant lime and delicate lavender for spring, and deep olive and rich eggplant for winter. Some favorite floral combinations we love are purple roses in various shades punctuated by chartreuse cymbidium orchids or spider mums, or green hydrangeas and fresh purple freesia. To amp up the luxe factor, arrange these blooms in silver and gold metallic vases surrounded by mercury votives.
Feeling inspired? Check out how purple and green pair with other hues like orange and yellow in our Inspiration Finder here!
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever