Color Me Purple & Green
As secondary colors on the color spectrum, violet and green make a vibrant and visually appealing pair often chosen by Colin Cowie brides... and for good reason. With the right saturation and intensity, purple and green decor is so stunning for both warm and cold weather weddings.
Think vibrant lime and delicate lavender for spring, and deep olive and rich eggplant for winter. Some favorite floral combinations we love are purple roses in various shades punctuated by chartreuse cymbidium orchids or spider mums, or green hydrangeas and fresh purple freesia. To amp up the luxe factor, arrange these blooms in silver and gold metallic vases surrounded by mercury votives.
Feeling inspired? Check out how purple and green pair with other hues like orange and yellow in our Inspiration Finder here!
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown