Color Me Purple & Green
As secondary colors on the color spectrum, violet and green make a vibrant and visually appealing pair often chosen by Colin Cowie brides... and for good reason. With the right saturation and intensity, purple and green decor is so stunning for both warm and cold weather weddings.
Think vibrant lime and delicate lavender for spring, and deep olive and rich eggplant for winter. Some favorite floral combinations we love are purple roses in various shades punctuated by chartreuse cymbidium orchids or spider mums, or green hydrangeas and fresh purple freesia. To amp up the luxe factor, arrange these blooms in silver and gold metallic vases surrounded by mercury votives.
Feeling inspired? Check out how purple and green pair with other hues like orange and yellow in our Inspiration Finder here!
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016