8 Unique Save-The-Date Ideas
Our favorite thing about save-the-dates? There are no rules! Your invite-before-the-invite can be as fun and creative as your personality. This will be the first peek into your wedding for guests, so make it count! We’re sharing 8 innovative save-the-date ideas that are sure to inspire.
1. Take a look inside! A vintage window is all you need to create an absolutely adorable save-the-date.
2. Feeling artsy? This sweet and playful save-the-date, created with chalk, could not be cuter.
3. All hands on deck! This couples’ nautical themed save-the-date is the perfect way to get guests excited about all to come.
4. Are you ready for your close up? A mock movie poster is perfect for couples who are ready to step into the spotlight!
5. No bones about it! Incorporating your pets into your save-the-date is a surefire way to have everyone saying “Aww”.
6. We’re falling for this fall inspired save-the-date. Just because it was a summer wedding, doesn’t mean this couple couldn’t capture the beauty of another season!
7. Kick up your heels! This rustic style save-the-date is a perfect representation of this couple’s laid back style.
8. You won’t want to miss these coming attractions. If you ask us, this save-the-date is movie magic!
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016