8 Unique Save-The-Date Ideas
Our favorite thing about save-the-dates? There are no rules! Your invite-before-the-invite can be as fun and creative as your personality. This will be the first peek into your wedding for guests, so make it count! We’re sharing 8 innovative save-the-date ideas that are sure to inspire.
1. Take a look inside! A vintage window is all you need to create an absolutely adorable save-the-date.
2. Feeling artsy? This sweet and playful save-the-date, created with chalk, could not be cuter.
3. All hands on deck! This couples’ nautical themed save-the-date is the perfect way to get guests excited about all to come.
4. Are you ready for your close up? A mock movie poster is perfect for couples who are ready to step into the spotlight!
5. No bones about it! Incorporating your pets into your save-the-date is a surefire way to have everyone saying “Aww”.
6. We’re falling for this fall inspired save-the-date. Just because it was a summer wedding, doesn’t mean this couple couldn’t capture the beauty of another season!
7. Kick up your heels! This rustic style save-the-date is a perfect representation of this couple’s laid back style.
8. You won’t want to miss these coming attractions. If you ask us, this save-the-date is movie magic!
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever