8 Ombré Wedding Ideas That Are Too Pretty Not To Try
Picking your wedding’s color palette is one of the biggest decisions in the planning process. From the flowers to your bridesmaid dresses to the linens, everything relies on the choice of color. If you’re someone who simply loves a single color, utilizing an ombré effect could be the coolest way to have everything at your wedding feel consistent. Below, we’ve picked the prettiest ombré wedding ideas so you can have a hay day with ombré!
1. Towering Treats
Whether it’s cascading fondant flowers or a mountain of macarons, these special sweets look that much better in varying shades.
2. Stunning Centerpieces
We love this simple monofloral look created by arranging flowers of the same tight in short, tight arrangements by color, across a banquet table.
3. Blushing Bouquets
Grouping your flowers from the deepest to palest colors creates a unique and dramatic bouquet.
4. A Colorful Walk Down The Aisle
What’s better than you walk down the aisle? An aisle lined with rose petals!
5. Choose Your Own Bridesmaid Dress
Select a single dress or several similar dresses, than let your bridesmaids decide what shade is most flattering for them.
6. 50 Shades Of Stationery
Whether its your escort cards or invitations, a gradient of colors can make them a shade above the rest.
7. A Backdrop In Bloom
Bright blooms strung from lightest to darkest (or vice versa) can make the perfect backdrop for your vows or a photo booth!
8. Oh My! Ombré Brides
Not every bride dreams of a white wedding dress, so ombré is a perfect combination of the two! Go for a bold, dark hue, or something more subtle, depending on your taste.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016