8 Ombré Wedding Ideas That Are Too Pretty Not To Try
Picking your wedding’s color palette is one of the biggest decisions in the planning process. From the flowers to your bridesmaid dresses to the linens, everything relies on the choice of color. If you’re someone who simply loves a single color, utilizing an ombré effect could be the coolest way to have everything at your wedding feel consistent. Below, we’ve picked the prettiest ombré wedding ideas so you can have a hay day with ombré!
1. Towering Treats
Whether it’s cascading fondant flowers or a mountain of macarons, these special sweets look that much better in varying shades.
2. Stunning Centerpieces
We love this simple monofloral look created by arranging flowers of the same tight in short, tight arrangements by color, across a banquet table.
3. Blushing Bouquets
Grouping your flowers from the deepest to palest colors creates a unique and dramatic bouquet.
4. A Colorful Walk Down The Aisle
What’s better than you walk down the aisle? An aisle lined with rose petals!
5. Choose Your Own Bridesmaid Dress
Select a single dress or several similar dresses, than let your bridesmaids decide what shade is most flattering for them.
6. 50 Shades Of Stationery
Whether its your escort cards or invitations, a gradient of colors can make them a shade above the rest.
7. A Backdrop In Bloom
Bright blooms strung from lightest to darkest (or vice versa) can make the perfect backdrop for your vows or a photo booth!
8. Oh My! Ombré Brides
Not every bride dreams of a white wedding dress, so ombré is a perfect combination of the two! Go for a bold, dark hue, or something more subtle, depending on your taste.
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever