8 New Summer Wedding Ideas
It’s no secret that we love a summer wedding. Filled with bright flowers, breezy dresses and sun kissed skin- no wonder that the summer months are the most popular season for saying “I Do.” Since it’s officially wedding season, we’re sharing our top tips for making your warm weather wedding stand apart from the crowd. Check out the 8 cutest ideas for throwing the ultimate summer wedding.
1. Provide Shade. We’re not talking about something you might see on The Real Housewives. The summer months can be hot! Make sure you offer your guests options for beating the heat. Sunglasses, umbrellas and fans are all great choices.
2. Set Up Drink Stations. Create a vignette with a beverage dispenser and glasses. It’ll look super cute and guests can serve themselves a refreshing drink. What’s better then pink lemonade in the summertime?
3. Go Vegetarian. Take advantage of nature’s bounty during the warmer months. Consider using fresh fruit in your décor- it’ bright, beautiful- and will help you save on your floral budget.
4. Serve Frozen Treats. Keep guests cool with refreshing treats like ice pops. Trust us, your guests are going to scream for ice cream when it’s tray passed right on the dance floor!
5. Lawn Games. There’s no better icebreaker then getting your guests involved in a fun activity. Customize the game colors, to work with your wedding theme, and you’ll be a definite winner.
6. Get Playful With Prints. Embrace the bright colors of the season and pick a printed bridesmaid dress. Your girls will love the fresh, fun feel. Plus, floral frocks make for some seriously pretty pictures.
7. Put On Your Dancing Shoes. Beach wedding? Garden party? Sometimes the ground isn’t ideal for your 4-inch stilettos. Be sure to set up a flip-flop station so your guests can dance comfortably all night long.
8. Light It Up. Outdoor lighting can transform your reception space into something magical. Decorate trees, line a pathway, or hang twinkling lights from overhead for an enchanted evening.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For