8 Fun Summer Wedding Favor Ideas
We love the idea of embracing the season in aspects of your wedding, including the favors! Want to thank your guests for coming in full on summer style? These gift ideas will make you look effortlessly cool at your warm weather celebration.
1. Keep it fresh! Seasonal fruit makes a bright (and delicious) gift for your guests.
2. It’s hard to resist the smell of lavender, gift it to your guests for a sweet send-off.
3. At a sun soaked event, your guests will be more than thankful for a refreshing beverage to help them keep cool!
4. Watch love grow! Living plants are a great favor that guests can take home and enjoy long after the wedding is over.
5. Love is the secret ingredient! Dry ingredients make for a thoughtful and useful gift.
6. Give the gift of summer style! Accessorize your guests with gifts they’ll use all season long.
7. Love is in bloom! Send your guests home with fresh flowers for bright and beautiful touch.
8. Let love shine! All signs point to fun when gifting guests with sparklers. Plus, they’ll help you end the night with a sparkle.
- The Most DWTS-Worthy Wedding Dances Of All Time
- These Snowy Proposals Will Have You Wishing For A Winter Engagement
- The 5 Funniest Wedding Speeches To Ever Grace The Internet
- Gorgeous Photos That Will Make You Want A Winter Wedding
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding