8 Fun Summer Wedding Favor Ideas
We love the idea of embracing the season in aspects of your wedding, including the favors! Want to thank your guests for coming in full on summer style? These gift ideas will make you look effortlessly cool at your warm weather celebration.
1. Keep it fresh! Seasonal fruit makes a bright (and delicious) gift for your guests.
2. It’s hard to resist the smell of lavender, gift it to your guests for a sweet send-off.
3. At a sun soaked event, your guests will be more than thankful for a refreshing beverage to help them keep cool!
4. Watch love grow! Living plants are a great favor that guests can take home and enjoy long after the wedding is over.
5. Love is the secret ingredient! Dry ingredients make for a thoughtful and useful gift.
6. Give the gift of summer style! Accessorize your guests with gifts they’ll use all season long.
7. Love is in bloom! Send your guests home with fresh flowers for bright and beautiful touch.
8. Let love shine! All signs point to fun when gifting guests with sparklers. Plus, they’ll help you end the night with a sparkle.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016