8 Fun Summer Wedding Favor Ideas
We love the idea of embracing the season in aspects of your wedding, including the favors! Want to thank your guests for coming in full on summer style? These gift ideas will make you look effortlessly cool at your warm weather celebration.
1. Keep it fresh! Seasonal fruit makes a bright (and delicious) gift for your guests.
2. It’s hard to resist the smell of lavender, gift it to your guests for a sweet send-off.
3. At a sun soaked event, your guests will be more than thankful for a refreshing beverage to help them keep cool!
4. Watch love grow! Living plants are a great favor that guests can take home and enjoy long after the wedding is over.
5. Love is the secret ingredient! Dry ingredients make for a thoughtful and useful gift.
6. Give the gift of summer style! Accessorize your guests with gifts they’ll use all season long.
7. Love is in bloom! Send your guests home with fresh flowers for bright and beautiful touch.
8. Let love shine! All signs point to fun when gifting guests with sparklers. Plus, they’ll help you end the night with a sparkle.
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever
- 15 First Look Photos That Are Better Than Him Seeing You Walk Down The Aisle
- Here’s How To Totally Rock The Geode Trend At Your Wedding