8 Amazing Wedding Exits
We hate to see you go, but we love to watch you leave. Aside from the fabulous photos ops, your wedding exit is the grand finale to one of the most spectacular days of your life. Jumpstart your happily ever after with our favorite wow-worthy ways to make a more than memorable exit.
Get blown away! Guests will have as much fun blowing bubbles as you will walking through them as they float through the air.
Light up your exit photos with sparklers. It’s obvious that sparks are flying, so why not take it literally?
3. Ribbon Wands
Add a dash of fun and flair to your exit with ribbon wands waving through the air in your wedding colors.
4. Pom Poms
For a whimsical touch, opt for pretty pom poms! They’ll create a wedding exit look you’re sure to love.
5. Neon Glow Sticks
Not just for ravers! Guests can help make your future bright with neon glow sticks.
6. Flower Petals
It doesn’t get more romantic then walking through a shower of flower petals with your sweetheart.
Are you ready for confetti? A confetti toss creates a photo backdrop that is almost as bright and beautiful as the bride herself!
Nothing says celebration like balloons! A great way to get gorgeous photos, without having things thrown at you!
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever