8 Amazing Wedding Exits
We hate to see you go, but we love to watch you leave. Aside from the fabulous photos ops, your wedding exit is the grand finale to one of the most spectacular days of your life. Jumpstart your happily ever after with our favorite wow-worthy ways to make a more than memorable exit.
Get blown away! Guests will have as much fun blowing bubbles as you will walking through them as they float through the air.
Light up your exit photos with sparklers. It’s obvious that sparks are flying, so why not take it literally?
3. Ribbon Wands
Add a dash of fun and flair to your exit with ribbon wands waving through the air in your wedding colors.
4. Pom Poms
For a whimsical touch, opt for pretty pom poms! They’ll create a wedding exit look you’re sure to love.
5. Neon Glow Sticks
Not just for ravers! Guests can help make your future bright with neon glow sticks.
6. Flower Petals
It doesn’t get more romantic then walking through a shower of flower petals with your sweetheart.
Are you ready for confetti? A confetti toss creates a photo backdrop that is almost as bright and beautiful as the bride herself!
Nothing says celebration like balloons! A great way to get gorgeous photos, without having things thrown at you!
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown