6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
Bigger is better when it comes to most things in life: love, food and definitely hair. There’s no better way to compliment your drop-dead gorgeous dress than with flawless curls or an awe-inspiring updo. We are totally obsessed with big, dramatic, romantically styled wedding hair right now and you will be too!
1. Fab Floral Bun
How drop-dead is this style? The simplicity of a big bun is complimented by gorgeous florals for a seriously regal look.
2. Elegant Swept Curls
This look is ideal for a backless dress. You’ll get the best of both worlds: you can show off the full fabulousness of your wedding dress, while sporting breathtaking swept curls.
3. Dramatically Undone
If there’s one look that’s totally trending right now it’s the undone style. This looks is messy in all the right places.
5. Bouncy Bohemian Curls
Do curls ever go out of style? We didn’t think so. Add to that a trendy flower crown and you have the most romantic and bohemian-inspired look for your walk down the aisle.
6. When Messy Makes a Statement
Messy has never looked this good. Flawlessly curled hair meets an entire bottle of hairspray for this fun and dramatic ‘do. Add a statement piece to pull the look together (literally) and you have the most fab wedding hair.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016