6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
Bigger is better when it comes to most things in life: love, food and definitely hair. There’s no better way to compliment your drop-dead gorgeous dress than with flawless curls or an awe-inspiring updo. We are totally obsessed with big, dramatic, romantically styled wedding hair right now and you will be too!
1. Fab Floral Bun
How drop-dead is this style? The simplicity of a big bun is complimented by gorgeous florals for a seriously regal look.
2. Elegant Swept Curls
This look is ideal for a backless dress. You’ll get the best of both worlds: you can show off the full fabulousness of your wedding dress, while sporting breathtaking swept curls.
3. Dramatically Undone
If there’s one look that’s totally trending right now it’s the undone style. This looks is messy in all the right places.
5. Bouncy Bohemian Curls
Do curls ever go out of style? We didn’t think so. Add to that a trendy flower crown and you have the most romantic and bohemian-inspired look for your walk down the aisle.
6. When Messy Makes a Statement
Messy has never looked this good. Flawlessly curled hair meets an entire bottle of hairspray for this fun and dramatic ‘do. Add a statement piece to pull the look together (literally) and you have the most fab wedding hair.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For