5 Easy Napkin Folds
As the host, one of your jobs is to set the most beautiful table possible. Among your most basic and versatile tools? The napkin. Create a chic, elegant napkin setting for any occasion with the following examples:
1. The most classic and simple of all napkin folds is a folded napkin with a ring around the middle.
2. For something more elegant, fold the napkin with a point at the bottom.
3. My favorite is a simple, flat napkin folded in a rectangle, perhaps with a bowl on top of it.
4. If I’m working with a printed menu, I’ll sometimes fold it so I can tuck the napkin into it.
5. For casual entertaining, I pull the napkin through the ring. To make your napkin appear larger, pull it through the middle, which will result in a longer-looking napkin.
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever
- 15 First Look Photos That Are Better Than Him Seeing You Walk Down The Aisle