5 Easy Napkin Folds
As the host, one of your jobs is to set the most beautiful table possible. Among your most basic and versatile tools? The napkin. Create a chic, elegant napkin setting for any occasion with the following examples:
1. The most classic and simple of all napkin folds is a folded napkin with a ring around the middle.
2. For something more elegant, fold the napkin with a point at the bottom.
3. My favorite is a simple, flat napkin folded in a rectangle, perhaps with a bowl on top of it.
4. If I’m working with a printed menu, I’ll sometimes fold it so I can tuck the napkin into it.
5. For casual entertaining, I pull the napkin through the ring. To make your napkin appear larger, pull it through the middle, which will result in a longer-looking napkin.
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown