12 Ways To Dress Up Your Bride & Groom Chairs
Whether you’re planning on sitting at a sweetheart table or with your wedding party, a statement-making chair back is an absolute must for your reception. Make the bride and groom chairs stand out with decorations your guests won’t be able to take their eyes off of. Think floral wreaths or wooden signs, anything goes for this fun décor element! Take a look at our favorite ways to dress up your bride and groom chair backs.
1. A garland of pink roses make each of these chairs ones that you’ll definitely want to take a seat in.
2. Decorate your chair backs with DIY touches, like these charming chalkboards.
3. Romantic pink wedding chair sashes are beautifully weaved through chairs adorned by wooden signs that read “Her Prince” and “His Princess”.
4. Lush green garlands look lovely atop lace chair covers.
5. Take your seats to the next level by creating custom bride and groom chairs.
6. A giant ampersand sign is a great way to announce you to guests as Mr. and Mrs.
7. Ruffled streamers add whimsy to chair backs punctuated with ornate gold “Mr.” and “Mrs.” frames.
8. Chairs are accented with bright greenery for the groom an additional touch of florals for the bride.
9. Wooden signs provide a sweet sentiment for this couple’s special day.
10. Fabulous floral letters are the perfect addition to purple chair sashes.
11. Rustic wooden signs are embellished with a single pink bloom.
12. Cupid has certainly struck this table! Wooden arrows are the perfect addition to this reception décor.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For